We know you are looking for 9th Class English Letters Notes PDF Download. That is why we upload all fifteen letters in pdf format that you can download free. These letters are specially written for average students as all letters are in one letter. These letters are written by Respected Sir Muhammad Awais. He is basically a teacher, blogger and creative writer. Over 15 years of experience in teaching and currently working in Govt. School Education Department.
Here are the details of 9th Class English Letters Notes
- Write a letter to your mother who is worried about your health.
- Write a letter to your brother advising him to take steps to improve his health.
- Write a letter to your sister thanking her for a gift.
- Write a letter to your friend thanking him for the books he lent to you.
- Write a letter to your mother about the test you have just taken.
- Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra funds for the payment of hostel dues.
- Write a letter to your brother about the importance of the study of science subjects.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating her on her birthday.
- Write a letter to your father asking him about the health of your mother.
- Write a letter to your sister congratulating her on her success in the exams.
- Write a letter to your friend requesting her to spend her spring holidays with you.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on the marriage of his sister.
- Write a letter to your friend requesting him to lend some books.
- Write a letter to your friend thanking her for hospitality during your visit to her house.
- Write a letter to your friend condoling the death of his mother.
Like us on Facebook for educational updates Taleem City
We’re trying our best to facilitate you by providing these quality educational resources. But if you find any mistake in our 9th class English notes, then please let us know. And, if you like our efforts then also tell your friends, so they can also get higher marks in matric exam. If you have a query in your mind, then comment it below. Share it because “Sharing is Caring”.